Are you looking for fundraising ideas so that you can help the Now! Charity Group?
Firstly, thank you! Your support is hugely appreciated and all funds raised are used in the Hailsham, Eastbourne and Lewes areas via our Furniture Now! and Training Now! activities.
There are so many ways you could help… Let your imagination go!
In recent times we are lucky that:
- Jeanie Gordon raised £146.00 doing a 10k run
- Jamie Tingley raised £405.00 riding his motorbike 2160 miles in 48 hours
- Amie Cook and the team at Chalvington Communications raised £12,230.00 at a glittering charity auction. They chose to make Now! Charity Group their charity of the year and organise lots of events.
- Pearce Marketing took part in a tough mudder and raised £1,320.00
- Jim Bruckshaw took part in a sponsored cycle race from London to Paris and raised £470
Here are just a few ideas, you could:
- do a cake sale
- do a sponsored walk or bike ride, parachute jump or abseil… What about walking on hot coals?
- run a quiz night
- have a raffle
- we can help with more fundraising ideas…. Why not combine your fundraising with doing something on your bucket list?
Please get in touch to chat … And thank you for thinking of us! Your support will change the lives of local people here in Eastbourne, Hailsham, Lewes and across East Sussex.
Find out about our best household goods, free training courses, events and more!