Now! Charity understand that those with disabilities or health conditions have just as many skills as those without. We are so proud that we have been recognised as a Disability Confident Employer!
Did you know that there are over 7 million people of working age that have disabilities or health conditions?
Being a Disability Confident Employer, Now! Charity ensure to recruit and retain employees with disabilities and health conditions for their skills and talents.
- being able to draw from a wide pool of talent
- we can secure great members of staff who are reliable, skilled and hard working
- it improves employee morale and commitment as we demonstrate that we treat all employees fairly
This fantastic scheme set up by the Government works with employers to:
- challenge attitudes towards disability
- increase the understanding of disability
- remove barriers to disabled people and those with long term health conditions in employment
- ensure that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
Looking for a job? See our current vacancies.
Watch the video below to find out why we decided to become a Disability Confident Employer!